Equipment Mechanic will perform diagnostics services and preventive maintenance on multiple types of diesel and gas-powered construction equipment, trucks, pumps and generators to maintain company standards for safe and productive project operations.
All Resumes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, appointments to complete job applications will also be scheduled through this email.
• Perform preventative maintenance and basic repairs on electrical, diesel and gasoline vehicles, excavator, wheel loader, backhoe, bypass pumps and other vehicles to maximize safe and productive operations.
• Inspects truck and (or) heavy equipment for condition, operation, and fluid levels. Identifies and designates problems with equipment.
• Checks, fills, and changes appropriate fluids for all vehicle parts including engine, transmission, differentials, final drives, pump drives and hubs.
• xolts, nails, aligns, and blocks up under forms.
• Greases, oils, and lubricates components during preventive maintenance service.
• Diagnose mechanical and electrical issues with fleet and equipment. Organize an efficient repair plan and carry out repairs. • Performs adjustments to various systems during preventive maintenance service.
• Maintains and changes air, oil, coolant, and fuel filters.
• Performs cooling systems maintenance. • Checks safety equipment on truck and equipment.
• Inspects tires as needed.
• Completes paperwork associated with preventive maintenance services and repairing equipment, documenting parts usage and accounting for applied times (i.e., work order times compared to timecard times).
• Drives truck and (or) equipment in and out of repair area.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
• 2 to 5 years of experience with diesel/heavy equipment repair – Required.
• Basic to advanced computer skills – Required.
• CDL – Preferred.
• Valid driver’s license – Required.
• Mechanical Trade School certificate/degree or equivalent work experience.
Welding experience – Preferred.