CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
All Resumes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, appointments to complete job applications will also be scheduled through this email.
Why Work Here?
“Awesome team, great benefits, room for growth”
Carter Site Services is currently seeking a full time Project Manager to join our growing team. The position will support and work with the Sr. Project Manager and Sr. Superintendent providing administrative and technical services in the fields of scheduling, subcontract coordination, and general project administration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read/interpret drawings and specifications. Understand the standard sections, and which items are included in each section. Recognize and highlight items which appear to be ambiguous or require additional information.
- Perform scope/quantity take off, and estimate costs.
- Prepare project correspondence and requests for information.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and in a grammatically correct fashion
- Prepare and forward submittals. Confirm submittal complies with plans/specs, and is forwarded in timely fashion. Note any lead times or issues with availability associated with the submittal.
- Track material deliveries.
- Assist the Project Manager in preparing the payment requisition.
- Assist the Project Manager in preparing and drafting change orders. Where required, solicit prices from subs/suppliers.
- Administer subcontracts as assigned. Have thorough knowledge of the subcontract with particular emphasis on scope and quality standards.
- Assist in close out of the project. Confirm all subcontract and punch list work is completed. Assemble as-builts, warranties and guarantees for turnover to the owner.
- Experience in construction estimating / construction management / project management
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Bluebeam and project management/estimating software
Salary: Based on experience $50,000 to $70,000/year plus bonus based on profitability of company for the year.
Insurance Benefits available after 60 days of employment.
Simple IRA with matching employer contribution after one year of employment.
Paid holidays include New Year`s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Paid Time Off 10 days per year, PTO will accrue one day per month.